Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

On Sun, 2012-03-18 at 13:29 +0100, Christophe Lincoln wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> > Yes xorg-server-light (RC1) perfectly works for me.
>
> Cant you (and others) tell me if the Xorg config file 70-Screen.confi
> is empty after a first boot og an RC ? Mojo reported that on the bts
> and I can confirm since I booted last night rolling and the file is
> empty but it's not the case for everyone, Pscal told me hie config was
> fine.

Hi Christophe

OK got the following files on RC1:

10-ServerLayout
20-Files
30-Module
40-evdev		# I might have got the case wrong on some
40-keyboard
50-Monitor
60-Device
70-Screen.conf

All of them empty, apart from edev and keyboard

I notice tazx actually creates these files, would having just a plain
xorg.conf make any difference?

Regards

Paul