Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

GoKhlaYeh: So it's morally and ethically right to have pankso spend
hours a day working on something free of charge while he struggles to
pay his bills? Is it morally and ethically right to have Pascal sponsor
so much resources for us, without even getting a mention for his
company? Is it so morally and ethically wrong that you're doing all
this just so you can feel morally and ethically superior.

I don't think you grasp the costs that go into this. Some of us live
paycheck to paycheck. My own inability to help with testing is because
I am unemployed and near broke. I don't expect payment from SliTaz nor
do I make things because I want it. Anything I make or change I do in
my free time, probably no less than 30 minutes a day. Compare to that
the hours of work pankso puts in. It's time he does not work to
generate income. It's money he loses, which allows him to keep tank
running and put food on his table. Donations and Sponsorships allow
pankso to dedicate more time to SliTaz.  Having our developers be paid
for their time, even in small amounts or gifts like a T-shirt, means
they can dedicate more time to SliTaz too. That in my book is a Good
Thing.

Argue all you want, but many developers in the Linux community live off
donations, sponsorships and paid professional help and versions. This
isn't about morality or being ethical. It's about you being right and
superior.