Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

indigo6 has always felt under appreciated or not he didn't have enough
control. He's the reason I took away the Instant messenger gateway,
IRIS Webchat client and relay bot because he couldn't see the viability
of either in the future. Now he's arguing that IRC should be viable?
I tried to private him yesterday and he flat out ignored me.

Personally, I think IRC is a viable place for development, as can be
seen with so many projects on Freenode. This mailing list has about
350 people on it going on what pankso said. The forum itself has 7285
users. We can combine all of them to strengthen our resolve.

Actually, to both Gok and indigo6. I get the feeling you both aren't
upset about about sponsorships, ads or donations. I think it's because
pankso isn't doing or saying things like you want him to. I'm sorry to
say, but he's not your genie that grants whatever wishes you need.
Unless you two start paying pankso to develop SliTaz or help out on a
deeper level, I doubt your opinions or loss matters.