Re: FOSS and SliTaz

get-flashplayer never made a problem and is very easy - just to know:
http://www.adobe.com/products/players/fpsh_distribution1.html

get-opera is a bit a problem - I think a opera package would be good,
but please no pre-versions - there are no language files for
pre-versions

http://www.opera.com/download/languagefiles/

http://lwn.net/Articles/4100/

Thomas