Back

I may have time to contribute to SliTaz again. I'm a little bit lost
about the current situation, please someone inform me.

- Is tazwok still compatible with the wok ? I know I should test by
myself but distro compilation is long and I prefer to ask in case
someone has ideas about this.
- What's the prefered way to compile full distro ? I need to update my
stuff before coming back to contributions.
- What kind of update should be done ? The wok was freezed to prepare
the release, but release seems delayed until ???
- What are your tought about our current goal? Prepare release, new
update cycle, rolling release or what ?

I'm sorry if thoses issues have already been adressed in the past,
I didn't read all the list.
Also, I may not have as much time than in the past to put things in
SliTaz but I'm sure I can help in some way.
--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>