Re: FOSS and SliTaz

Hi Pascal,

Do we need a get-nvidia package and remove nvidia ?

Nvidia (or other driver packages) needs linux-source package as a dependency. It was a tough decision at that time but that's the reason we started providing nvidia directly. Opera/Flash, on the other hand, have no dependency and get-* scripts are probably the best way. But again the problem is that URL and web-page of the host site keeps changing. Would have been better if we can point to a permanent "hosting" site, may be that from fedora/debian/ arch.

Rohit