Re: Where is pankso?

Yes ofc ill be happy to help

/Martin

2011/11/8 guilbault frederic <fredericguilbault@xxxxxxx>
Hi,

Im going a step foward and start a pad at http://www..ietherpad.com/slitaz-meeting to list point that need to be adressed.
This is not setting what kind of meeting it will be. Someone else shoud do this.

Its not about pushing Pankso away. Pankso is a big part of Slitaz and i hope he is fine. But in order, to keep Slitaz moving the devs have to reorganise and take control of tasks that Pankso was leading.

p.s: i personaly have experienced comunity without leader and it works (well most of the time).