A community project should not rely on a single person; everyone should and could contribute.

I think that linux users who aren't satisfied with the new gnome-shell and unity will neither appreciate an old and buggy system like Slitaz.
For me, Slitaz is no more useful

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:05 PM, guilbault frederic <fredericguilbault@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I found this funny. Theres no big dilema to me.

Last time i have talk with pankso. it was when tazwok have been replace due to the risk for Slitaz of beeing unmaintable if the mains devlopers woud gone. Now Pankso seem to be absent and the devlopement/maintining compromise ....

what pankso woud do ?

xfred.

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:11:20 +0000
Subject: Where is pankso?
From: slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx
To: pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx; slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pankso@xxxxxxxxxx

Where is pankso? I ask this cause we need to move forward and with him not even on scm.slitaz.org for like 6 weeks its starting to make me worry about him and slitaz. We need to start updating stuff again cause everything is so broken that if we stable it will be another joke again.

Chroot needs to be automaticly updated after new packages are build so it can stay up to date without much work. This way wok can still be update and chroot will update itself after package build. I myself have done alot of changes to cookutils in my-cookutils repo. I would like to be able add them in myself but pankso doesn't want me touch cookutils cause he thinks i will make it unworkable like tazwok for him. So i think we could work it out by simple allowing my just work in a testing branch until there is a time you think a merge should be done. There is also a new graft option in mercurial 2.0 that will allow cherry-picks stuff from my testing branch to default branch so it will be easier to merge things that way.

Anyway we need to move froward with or without pankso.