Re: Where is pankso?

Brenton I agree, but not with the idea, that everybody should make his
own fork - thats a total wast of time and energy!!!

Lets try to clear things:

one questions to panksos server - is there anybody, who has root
access? - I could bite myself in the butt, because pankso offered me
root access and I just said later, because I had absolute no time.

when I look the mails of the last months, I see a very interesting offer
from Martin, who owns www.slitaz.eu:

"If you need a dedicated host for an alternative clone of server content
let me know
ill be happy to set it up for the slitaz community here i got a 100Mbit
fiber connection
and a server up and running.

Sincerally
Martin "Ztealmax" Svensson"

That does not sound bad? - Martin - would you have space, if all devs
agree, to host a new tank server? Perhaps is just good to leaf the tank
of pankso just how it is now?

Christopher has an own wok-tank cooking branch with kernel 3.? (if I
remember well) http://godane.wordpress.com/ - somebody else something
simalar?

would this be an accepable start for the new release?

I hope I do not step on somebodys legs, I am no dev, I am just a user,
who thinks SliTaz should continue and we need a working new release

I think, it is time to make decisions

Thomas