Re: Where is pankso?

Developement is one side, but security is the other side and for me it
is more important in this moment.

Slitaz is a distribution that is used by many people around the world
and I definitly would like to know, where the server is now located,
who has root access .... I just want to remember you, that Linux
Foundation servers were hacked in September.....

Christophe, I think it is really time to give some explanation - if you
cant on the mailinglist, so do it straight to christopher or pascal.

Thomas