Re: Depends and build depends in receipt

> I'm keeping tazwok standard in my wok otherwise you brake the
> cookorder.txt file. That is needed for my source dvd to work and make
> cause repos.
>
> Also Goklayeh will not like tazwok to break cause he as 4.3 branch.
> He has a lot stuff he was going to add and now i don't know if he
> will come back cause of cookutils. You will break the work he worked
> very hard to get working.

It's minimum the 10 time you say that... More you say it more I realize
Tazwok depends on the mood of one man and only if I say nothing and let
you do what you want with the distro, you not alone. Do you listen to
others ? Tazwok is for guru and make unhappy many people here.

> So a fork of the wok branch is the only way for now.

As you said a few time when you not happy: Fork slitaz. We not going to
have a wok for tazwok and Tank building packages for tazwok and
cookutils. You want us to listen to you about no internet or poor
internet connexion, listen to me when I say we must make Tank ecologic
not a nuclear factory :-)

It's like checking commits, if any it take me 15 sec with cookutils, it
take 5 min with Tazwok, make this append every hour with cron is not
wanted. You surely dont bother about that with your 4GB laptop, we do
not have all this kinf of super-computer.