Re: Depends and build depends in receipt

Sorry for the hate. But i'm starting to get a headache with cookutils. I do like cookutils. Add all -dev files based on names in DEPENDS is not a bad idea. If pankso can add xorg-dev and gtk+-dev to chroot then why not do this. Its at least meets me midway for cookutils depend problem.