Re: Depends and build depends in receipt

I get that tazwok take longer to do some things but i need to keep wok compabile for tazwok and the wok. Not doing so will just brake everything me and Goklayeh have been working on.

Most of the time taking is cause of tazwok gen-wok-db. The cookorder.txt file takes a while to be made. Also that should only be run like once a week or something. Not every hour.

The default rule should be that if any feature consumes a lot of time, then modify it or DROP it.

I don't understand why changes made by Pankso will break Gokhlayeh's code. If you need a code for any special purpose, then please follow Slitaz's good coding practices, e.g., keep all your changes coded in a "function" and call that function.