Re: Cookutils development

Hi Chris,

Hope you sleeped this night!

> I add wok-depends and wok-wanted commands in this test script. Do
> a ./test wok-depends and that will make a wok-depends.txt file in
> your current folder. Make sure to setup your $wok to the right one.
> $wok is setup to /home/slitaz/wok in this script. This is also just
> to help you understand the code.

I understound the code... what I see is a script witch create a DB
already existing in wok why do the job twice and we dont have all
package rebuild each time we only need deps/wanted for the current
cooklist.

That said, the code pasted withthis mail is much much more clean than
the one you pasted just before. It's why you dont have cookutils repos
access, I dont want copy/past from tazwok and finaly got the same
bloated stuff. The get-src is quiet a good example no, you first
patched cookutils with exaclty the same code than tazwok and we finally
ended in something much simpler, this is cool! At least hg/git works
fine in cookutils actually.