Re: [Koumbit #65929] [SLiTAZ GNU/Linux] Recherche hébergeur

They think it's you who ask them for details on IRC.

Yes, a virtual machine can be used; it's what we use actually if I'm
not wrong.

Again, I find they ask for too much money : 75$/hour of work... We are
not businessmons; we code for free(dom?).
Once again, I don't know what we can pay but I know that personnaly I'm
quite poor.

Has somebody some ideas abour how we can solve this problem ?

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>