Re: Tank hosting

You might be able to get a sponsorship from NetworkRedux, as they
sponsor the ImageMagick and Pidgin sites:
http://www.networkredux.com/sponsorships
However, they are based out of Portland, OR, US (west coast) and as
such are probably not the best location network-wise for the SliTaz
devs.

If a paid solution ends up being the only solution, what is the
budget? I know the owners of a couple webhosts and I may be able to
work something out.
(And no, this is not a ploy to get commissions.)