Re: Tank hosting

Hi Taziden,

Please can you give us more information about why they will stop hosting us ?

Is it related to non-free packages on tank - which should not be here according to SliTaz rules and our agreement with FSF ? Or maybe it's about money ? or about new French laws about internet and alternatives in general (LOPSI 2) ?

Anyway I'm for a non-commercial hosting if possible - I don't mean free price, but non-profit; but I'm not able to propose one actually.
As some other contributors I can give some money if needed.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>