Re: FW: [Koumbit #65929] [SLiTAZ GNU/Linux] Recherche hébergeur

Thanks for information;

That seems too expensive for us, but I don't know how much money the
association have atm ?

Also, we need SliTaz installed on tank, so I just ask them on their IRC
if it's possible.

I give you the answer as soon I can.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>