some thoughts on gcc

Looking strange:

1. we have standart gcc receipt with (--enable-languages=c,c++,objc,fortran)
2. we have gcc+gcj receipt with (--enable-languages=c,c++,objc,java)

Why do we have objective C in gcc+gcj?
Also, why do we have fortran and objC in standart receipt?
Looks like it's time to split it to gcc-lite (with only c and c++ that
will suffice 99% of users) and gcc-full that 1% may need.

p.s. found with-tune=i486 string.. Time to forget about anything below
standart pentium. Even ultralite distros dont boot on 486 nowadays.

Everything above this text is just my IMHO
With best regards, Alexander.