Re: Cooking vs. stable

Dear Julien, GoKhlaYeh, Alexander, list:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems I will start playing with stable before switching
to cooking or even I may use both, stable for production and cooking for hack & fun!

You know, from the first time I met SliTaz some time ago it is allways flying around
some -dark- corner of my mind (hope you understand the metaphor). I used to think I
was sure to never look back to another GNU/Linux distribution after discovering my
actual distro since I enjoy it *a lot* but ¡hey!, here I am after all! It's like SliTaz excerts
some kind of arcane magnetism over me, lol =D

I'm really out of time these days but expect to see me hanging here and post for help,
tips and tricks for sure - and of course I'll keep up to date reading list and learning a
lot.

Tyvm guys for your wam welcome, I can't explain this feeling -call it intuition-  but I'm
confident SliTaz rocks like hell.

For now it's time to sharap, read thoroughly the website and documentation and start
playing SliTaz.

Regards!

--
"There's a fine line between / living a life and living alive" / Less Than Jake