Re: how to commit on tazpkg

I pushed you're patch : http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/033a57e1281d

I don't update the package yet, because gettextization doesn't seems finish. Actually this version of tazpkg need (full) gettext, is it normal? I've read somewhere that we have a lightest version.

Can someone working on that tell me if tazpkg can be updated in cooking or not ? With wich depends ?

I think that Frederic need an access anyway.

Thanks.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>