Re: Documentation Sprint

Hi Ben,

> template for various parts, or any standards or advice we may dream up
> in terms of "Problem / Symptoms / Solution / Notes"
I think this can either go in FAQ or troubleshooting sub-sections for
each page. We can also just add a link to the relevant forum post.

> As I side note, I'll take out the 'claiming' idea.
I think its ok to leave the sidenote. You proposed it.  We like your
idea and love that you are taking a lead to initiate this.

> Just a 'get it done' approach, after which we can review them. Kinda wanted it to be right
> first

Yes, many documents needs to be updated/added. If a user doesn't feel
comfortable editing a particular document, just add the comments in
the review section. Any person who knows the answer to the problem can
edit and improve  the document.

Thanks

Rohit