Summer of Documentation: preparing to announce

Hello everyone,

We need to update, review and centralize our documentation. Read this
page for activities to-do list and general guidelines :
http://doc.slitaz.org/guidelines .

I need your help in reviewing and editing the instructions on the
guidelines page. Once they are approved, we make a formal announce on
the website and the forums.

How about having this documentation sprint (as suggested by Ben) for 1
month from May 10-June 10 (World Cup begins June 11th :-) ) ? I think
we are all ready.

We are expecting that everyone will add, edit and update wiki pages.
Some new guides have been created as a starting reference point :
http://doc.slitaz.org/en:guides:start

If its successful, we can make it an annual / biannual event :-)

Thanks

Rohit