Re: Documentation Sprint

Hi Ben,

Seems like we are doing things concurrently. Great !!

But, why wait till August?? Lets get started asap (before the world cup).
We have already discussed among ourselves and given thumbs up to the idea.

I think lets just give everybody freedom to improve/add/edit any wiki
pages. Every page can be read and reviewed by anyone.

Once the wiki documentation is written, we will pen down the process
of reviewing.
What do you think??

I am planning to announce it on the website asap.

Thanks

Rohit

PS: Please take care of "namespaces" in wiki.