Announcement for Summer of Documentation

Hi all,

Here is an announcement for the documentation sprint. Please help to
translate the announcement in different languages. We will be
anouncing it on the main website
(http://hg.slitaz.org/website/rev/1692e3cc9ce2). You can either push
the translation directly to wok or reply to this mail.

Thanks

Rohit

Summer of Documentation:

The SliTaz team is organizing a 'Summer of Documentation' from May
10th to June 10th.
The main aim is to centralize, review and update all online documentation.
More details can be found at <a
href="http://doc.slitaz.org/";>doc.slitaz.org</a>.
We hope all SliTaz users will contribute by adding to or updating the
documentation.