Re: dillo2

Hi ,
Success, dillo is installed and working.
had to reinstall slitaz though, i had lost total track of what i had
installed and where.
reinstalled and then installed slitaz-toolchain and the
slitaz-dev-pkgs , mesa-dev,
linked /usr/include/libpng12 /usr/includelibpng

fltk2 was configured with this command ./configure --prefix=/usr
--enable-shared , make , make install
and then dillo as you said, ./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-threaded-dns .
have attached a screenshot.