Re: dillo2

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:27:03 +0000
"Allan Pinto" <allan316@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi ,
> you need fltk2 for that, and when compiling fltk2, if you get the
> glut/gpuzzle error you need to install the mesa-dev package.

fltk2 and mesa-dev were installed, the exit comes with no previous warnings when ./configure dillo2.
I guess the problem is simple, fltk2 is installed in /usr/local which seems not in the PATH :

$ echo $PATH
/home/hacker/.local/bin:/home/hacker/.local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games

So, change prefix during configure, or add /usr/local to the PATH.

+
npni

--
[0x366720B7]