Re: dillo2

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 06:24:54 +0000
"Allan Pinto" <allan316@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi,
>  i just tried it, compiled fltk snapshot version and then dillo2,
> everything went fine, but when i try to run dillo i get a segmentation
> fault, have you had any luck.
> this is the entire error.
> dillo_dns_init: Here we go! (threaded)
> Disabling cookies.
> bad font: variable
> Segmentation fault

Hello,

Having some troube to install Dillo2 from source on Slitaz (configure doesn't find the installed FLTK, I've to investigate on that) I tested it on another distribution with success.
No crashes or locks, dillo runs flawlessly, bookmarks were imported from Firefox.

For your error, according the documentation, you can try :
    ./configure --disable-threaded-dns
so dillo uses a single thread for name resolving.

+
npni