Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize

On 2017-12-09 23:09, Trevor Cordes wrote:
On 2017-12-09 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Hi all,

try the attached patch by GSR, I'm currently test-running it the
issues seems to be (atleast) partially solved, still needs testing to
ensure it does not cause new issues.

OK, I've put that patch in and restarted sawfish and it fixes the bug
for my reproduction scenario.  I'll keep testing it to see if there are
other side effects.  Assume if you don't hear from me that there aren't
any, but I'll try to report back in a couple of weeks.

Same here, i.e. fixed - thanks! - and I'll keep testing. Hm, I wonder if
another weird behavior I'm occasionally seeing with FF might be related,
where a new window is created from a tab - i.e. as if I had dragged the
tab outside of the FF window, which I hadn't. I'm afraid I have no real
idea how to reproduce, but it tends to happen when I'm doing some
sequence of repeated "open link in new tab" (via middle-button) and then
going back to the original tab (I have "switch to new tab immediately"
on). Anyway time may tell - if it doesn't happen anymore with the patch
applied, it has to be related.:-)

Also you may try gtk3-nocsd, which disables Client Side Decoration
sh** (available from official Debian repos, dunno about other
distributions).

Hehe... agreed on the **** there, but I'll live with it for now, not
sure if Fedora has a similar thing, but since I use almost no ugly
gnome csd apps it's not a big concern for me.

Long live sawfish!!! (and X!)  Thanks!

Yes! And thanks to GSR for the patch!

--Per