Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize

Hi all,

try the attached patch by GSR, I'm currently test-running it the issues
seems to be (atleast) partially solved, still needs testing to ensure it
does not cause new issues.

Also you may try gtk3-nocsd, which disables Client Side Decoration sh**
(available from official Debian repos, dunno about other distributions).

Regards,
Chris