|Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize
- From: Trevor Cordes <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 16:09:42 -0600
- Cc: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Per Hedeland <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ewordofmouth.com; s=main; t=1512857385; bh=r5i/V3tcxt2d6ZqEKNEd4rxbtgWnCMk27geTcxXt3MQ=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References; b=KAA56PyP0a/GLR4P2KUANCTbF4UlG3UHJZX0GARR6/aADG74yP8qQlwbYLIx/warv 76PxZ2l426yn5pSGSkZ0KMSRhAALYUgTbz+UcIbqBQxOQ2ZvrXrBigSLZYwvwiN1n0 nrx4c/VYuyFDlvMeqdLrBAyTCeR5wfMcwIiBGds8=
On 2017-12-09 Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Hi all,
> try the attached patch by GSR, I'm currently test-running it the
> issues seems to be (atleast) partially solved, still needs testing to
> ensure it does not cause new issues.
OK, I've put that patch in and restarted sawfish and it fixes the bug
for my reproduction scenario. I'll keep testing it to see if there are
other side effects. Assume if you don't hear from me that there aren't
any, but I'll try to report back in a couple of weeks.
> Also you may try gtk3-nocsd, which disables Client Side Decoration
> sh** (available from official Debian repos, dunno about other
Hehe... agreed on the **** there, but I'll live with it for now, not
sure if Fedora has a similar thing, but since I use almost no ugly
gnome csd apps it's not a big concern for me.
Long live sawfish!!! (and X!) Thanks!