|[Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] clicks sometimes cause resize
- From: Trevor Cordes <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 23:54:56 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ewordofmouth.com; s=main; t=1512798898; bh=A8MBPAWASsaGjpfUo5tMji3PQTlv1MTT0wPfnkGBE2g=; h=Date:From:To:Subject; b=FGjqP2XmhtKYjgGhbIUsxrZbOKGc6hsMCrQmO6ke1yFf6sQMW8IxUZHpeWUw4pVJM 6pcOp6+6OqbaQqlimqWGTEocAj8nPQsNy/QZYQEwQMtWPrbfd0YI1iul9agV3ptvpc hA7IOBBWEDnf7SaEYGHxK92/MuRCZX7ZttY79l2c=
This has been mentioned here before, recently. Sometimes clicking at
random places in an app like firefox causes the cursor to switch to a
cross and then moving the mouse resizes the window, without the button
being held down. Obviously a bug.
Anyhow, I recall no one could pin down exactly how to reliably
reproduce it on demand. I just did:
In FF57 open a couple of tabs. Click the empty area to the right of
the tabs, to the right of the "+" sign. Then click one of the tab
titles. This causes the "click turns into a resize drag" bug
instantly, every time. At least for me on Fedora 26 anyhow.
Anyone have a fix yet?