|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish Desktop|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish Desktop
- From: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 19:16:40 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=w9QXpT5I+zHmQjAK4JhrVTQFM6FA7riXsHU95rxWjdo=; b=FD+jge9rjwT5NUPhBNBm9PnQ6SAqHEycU2hZXIu8p/46jv6rKICdV/2WABQksN6Uah oIf14BYLUj2L6M1CpAOr4GelP4PqzH7PApX4jzYNXmmj7r4ld2ZkyCvlKeoZdD6mQqmk BsGu0EpTZsu6OIvZafEGkYK6fU4DFWyp6puKGY1OLfQq9visVXIkglTWuWKRbbDCP75/ VWk62bKF32IEEox46BX5UBKhXkBJqyAg82jejqT8idiWgkJML2CmI42Ggt6/pAVT06aR iLWoTOmsbJR07XdIciJEHnU1sAWKVc5YyHcspX7YZoylhc4vkU5qDTokKHDuG8GWlnlD 010w==
On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I still have the bizarre
> lack of interactive resize of (just) mate-terminal.
More PEBCAK. I had a matched window rule on mate-terminal that was at
fault. I forgot that it was in effect because I had a long running
session going and never restarted mate-terminal to let the match take
effect. That is, until restarting to test this session stuff. Sorry
for all the noise!
And, thanks again, fuchur. Things are working great.