[Sawfish] New EdgeAction stuff

Hi folks,

I've been (again) working on EdgeActions. (omg... time went by like nothing... I just read I made the major rework of EdgeActions back in 2010, but it feels like last year)

Either way, here's what's new (from NEWS):

        - New EdgeActions for when moving windows.  [Christopher
          Bratusek]

             x 'kill' Kill a window when moved to the given edge

             x 'iconify' Iconify a window when moved to the given edge

             x 'move-window-viewport' Move window to the next viewport
               in the direction of moving against the edge

             x 'move-window-workspace' Move window to the next workspace
               in the direction of moving against the edge

        - Separate left/right and top/bottom edges in SawfishConfig,
          allowing for individual actions on each edge.  [Christopher
          Bratusek]

* downside: you'll have to re-setup your stuff (if you were not using HotMove or HotCorners)
* upside: more control from SawfishConfig (and more features obviously)

Currently the iconify EdgeAction does not properly work. Either the iconify-hook of tabbing or tiling spits out an error when using it. I'll investigate further before the final release of 1.11.

Tell me what you think, or if you feel like something is missing or could be improved (other, previous options were: expand-window, flip-viewport, flip-workspace, drag-viewport, maximize-window).

Regards,
Chris