Re: [Sawfish] preferred way to install on "recent" linux distro

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:40:13 -0700, greg heil wrote:
> Is there a readable FAQ somewhere that covers this?

I wonder if someone could recap and post it somewhere (plain text will
be highly appreciated), in order not to repeat this subject (and
variants?) over and over. Currently newcomers are quite likely to give
up Sawfish after a try. I myself can't, sorry, since I never use DEs
nor session managers.

Forunately Sawfish users are very kind and always many people answer
to this question.

Of course, new answers can refresh and improve the knowledge, and it's
great.

Teika (Teika kazura)