|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish-client save images on disk?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish-client save images on disk?
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:14:25 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=jcitfXVKJPoZuNuLztuppSwPn2mulEftNYGcU3uoHr2NMpS+eIM7IQ8GtLYni/K3hj+Q8f01NaW7AnwQlyXFzpoy17BN53fLALKTXvpwh0s8hcLWMFW4ZUL/IzyTU/RKRFsRtXD1pWi7CUPluH0DfGyZfMseIUCPHrm0S7j7Wb0=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:23:22 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> I guess what he needs is something like: 'save-object: http://www.n-a-n-
> ... seems rep doesn't have a func to dump/save objects to file.
All wanted is a function to save an image, not any kinds of object
make-image and load-image in src/images.c
# Chris, now you've explored that far into Lisp world? Wow.
Teika (Teika kazura)