|Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish-client save images on disk?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish-client save images on disk?
- From: Teika Kazura <teika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:53:09 +0900 (JST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=cYhys6rB2OVOgOqU8jDe0ajkkoDLi3jJtp68rv5gpgdEM+sltIgVpqgfpzfg9iFukKxr2PzjSSzIn/H/FAaQGK12Vr4D9rSgs0VI4vH/bXuxilCsI5Vq8QZsFNJWZE4MXlVJlBKhSVOKxbkg4EyHX2aZw3Cy0gi26FMQn5+w2y0=; h=Date:Message-Id:To:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:51:08 +0200, fuchur wrote:
> If i found a "way" to save/store the recolor and resizeed images
> from StyleTab in e.g. ~/.sawfish/sessions/styletab-cache/
Nice idea. But I'm not sure if theme.jl can access any files; it's in
gaol. If not, you have to add a function or two.
Anyway, let's consider options:
1. I think cache can be optional, so optional dependency on say
Imagemagick doesn't harm. You can generate cache files on
installation for example.
2. Write save-image function. Probably it's not so difficult. (I can't
do it any more, sorry.)
3. Conservatism: "It's not necessary, people don't restart often." (I
know you, fuchur, indeed restart often. Thanks for what you gave
Ah, cache has to be cleaned after Sawfish upgrade.
Teika (Teika kazura)