Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish-client save images on disk?

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:51:08 +0200, fuchur wrote:
> If i found a "way" to save/store the recolor and resizeed images
> from StyleTab in e.g.  ~/.sawfish/sessions/styletab-cache/

Nice idea. But I'm not sure if theme.jl can access any files; it's in
gaol. If not, you have to add a function or two.

Anyway, let's consider options:
1. I think cache can be optional, so optional dependency on say
   Imagemagick doesn't harm. You can generate cache files on
   installation for example.
2. Write save-image function. Probably it's not so difficult. (I can't
   do it any more, sorry.)
3. Conservatism: "It's not necessary, people don't restart often." (I
   know you, fuchur, indeed restart often. Thanks for what you gave
   us.)

Ah, cache has to be cleaned after Sawfish upgrade.

Teika (Teika kazura)