Re: Building Sawfish (was: Re: [Sawfish] lack of contributors)

To follow up on my original point about installing to custom-locations
being non-obvious.

I just updated this building page, adding a section for installing to
a custom location:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Compilation_from_GIT#Installing_to_a_Custom_Path

Also titled the debian specific sections so non debian users don't get confused.

--
- Campbell