Re: [Sawfish] Uniconify window to orginal workspace patch

First, let's delete uniconify-to-current-workspace from
util/compat.jl. With that line, you can't set the value from the GUI,
and it makes our discussion confusing.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:35:36 +0200, fuchur wrote:
>>In wm/state/iconify.jl, there's already the option
>>'uniconify-to-current-workspace' which defaults to t. If you set it to
>>nil, it may be what you want, without your patch.
>
> In hide-dialogs.jl uniconify-to-current-workspace is set to nil by
> show-dialogs. With my patch we also manages the dialogs.

I see. How abou this?
1. Leave uniconify-to-current-workspace as is. (So that an incompatible
change is avoided.)
2. Define show-dialog-in-current-workspace in hide-dialogs.jl,
and put (let (uniconify-to-current-workspace show-dialog-in-current-workspace))

Teika (Teika kazura)