|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:36:03 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=P6QKbH21XHTjb6SRWBz//wdDmULOQDwGpdx3S4I1NC4=; b=PzKvD/3MM6NETzOocHPBlUaIHkyRTrK2y+OxE5nQO7UUSsjndVJSeuCE966I3pBrpm RcOzHCiTx0kYXIKfQ2J9rgdymuyiOTyCCq4aWqJMrAxwCQfTC6c4hjDa1Jynr0wwpCyJ PHLX9SgT/tpYRo7Yun8TpO5h7QRAjLdlpwMxU=
On 12/07/2011 06:27 PM, fuchur wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:02:54 +0100
> wrote janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> When I set "frame type" to "none" for others windows
>> it works. I encountered this issue only for xterm.
> You can rename ~/.sawfish in ~/.sawfish-old. Then restart sawfish.
> Make the rule for xterm. If this now work it is something wrong in your
> config files if not i have no idea.
Something is definitely wrong with my config file. I rename ~/.sawfish
directory and restart sawfish. I set the parameters for Xterm and it
works. So I'll set my entire configuration.
Thx to all of you.