|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:49:41 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HL6k8x7y7xYcYYwgmPZvoWAu9M7xN0ruCLrDKuOkk9g=; b=xH+C5hvj7U5tujjHJg+xWjrG/VQP3npc392hBnKlsakCI3kwkl0nfRwS/BsnC3D/aR 54ELGYrnGO5cK+UZzLcLC6Qe7M4iAZvkWAnVWNpyjIh0XDU6PCFGamZQL5V8mS9McAC6 tqRjI58KR6lkpCWu6ARD7h6+3zbEuVIU3G28E=
On 12/07/2011 01:48 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Hi, janemba.
> Seems your configuration is right, but setting the rule to XTerm,
> instead of ^XTerm/xterm$ may fix it. (But I don't think it's likely.)
Ok did it.
> Window rules are applied to *new* windows, so you have to set them
> beforehand. Are you sure Sawfish is invoked *before* xterms?
Yes because I start xterm inside .sawfishrc.
> Does your
> problem hold for xterms you invoke *after* Sawfish starts? Does
> restarting Sawfish fix?
Restarting sawfish didn't fix it. But I'm pretty sure sawfish start before
xterm because in my ~/.xinitrc file, I only start sawfish and xterm
start from .sawfishrc file.
> If all of my guess above fail, I'm clueless. X<