Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 03:49:41PM +0100, janemba wrote:
> On 12/07/2011 01:48 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
>
> > Seems your configuration is right, but setting the rule to XTerm,
> > instead of ^XTerm/xterm$ may fix it. (But I don't think it's likely.)
> >

> Ok did it.

Instead of pictures, which give you only weak hints of what was
_really_ applied and to what, a line from ~/.sawfish/custom with
'match-window-profile' on it would be vastly preferable.

It could be also something in how this xterm is really started.
'man xterm' describes options and resources which influence how
borders of xterm window are supposed to look and possibly something
there overrides what sawfish is trying to do.

   Michal

---