|Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Remove border for xterm
- From: janemba <cap.janemba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:02:54 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NkXqzKPGIEfbvQyVif6WZpIFtsf8So1eWmjtPLVfKYg=; b=ZGEZCRoT/LtI7cZxia++VNU4Z2X9pXtugTZBDaU6xUvCKHAxcqD7NN5hJnRh1ONLgu 0m5IFRpu3/TvMTIZ+RFX32g5FxX0rqmjzu6DgJB6/sdZV/uB9QPB84vhlPXJxs1ekPTS hTLeV0D5Sf+isDvBRwUabaQrDZ9HJxQ2BIM1Y=
On 12/07/2011 05:47 PM, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 03:49:41PM +0100, janemba wrote:
>> On 12/07/2011 01:48 PM, Teika Kazura wrote:
>>> Seems your configuration is right, but setting the rule to XTerm,
>>> instead of ^XTerm/xterm$ may fix it. (But I don't think it's likely.)
>> Ok did it.
> Instead of pictures, which give you only weak hints of what was
> _really_ applied and to what, a line from ~/.sawfish/custom with
> 'match-window-profile' on it would be vastly preferable.
If I knew it I would post this line...
This is the line with 'match-window-profile' :
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote match-window-profile) (quote ((((WM_CLASS .
"^Opera/opera$")) (workspace . 2) (frame-type . normal) (maximized . all))
(((WM_NAME . "^Buddy List$") (WM_CLASS . "^Pidgin/Pidgin$")) (workspace . 1))
(((WM_CLASS . "^VirtualBox/Qt-subapplication$")) (workspace . 4)) (((WM_CLASS .
"^Thunderbird/Mail$")) (workspace . 3) (frame-type . normal) (auto-gravity .
#t)) (((WM_CLASS . "^XTerm/xterm$")) (place-mode . first-fit) (frame-type .
none)))) (quote match-window) (quote sawfish.wm.ext.match-window))
> It could be also something in how this xterm is really started.
> 'man xterm' describes options and resources which influence how
> borders of xterm window are supposed to look and possibly something
> there overrides what sawfish is trying to do.
Xterm start according to my .Xdefaults. I set some parameters
but none is used for borders. I paste in my previous message the
content of my .Xdefaults concerning Xterm but I re-paste it :
I thought about an option in xterm that can override sawfish parameters
but I didn't find anything into xterm documentation.
However, I maybe used a wrong word when I'm talking about "border".
I'm talking about the "titlebar" on all the window and I'd like to remove
it only for xterm. When I set "frame type" to "none" for others windows
it works. I encountered this issue only for xterm.
> Sawfish ML