Re: [qet] Re: Translation and Library

Le Sunday 01 April 2012 17:19:14 Uros Platise, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Xavier,
Hi Uros,

> Thank you for your reply and all the answers.
>
> I am familiar with subversion tools (actually I prefer).
>
> I will try to manage the French source, I am also thinking to start
> learning French at least to speak/read basic things.
>
> We shall keep in touch.
>
> Best regards, Uros.
Could you subscribe to TuxFamily[1] (our hoster) so I can add you to the
"qet" project, thus giving you write access to our Subversion repository?
Please provide me with your username for this purpose.
By the way, what operating system do you work with?

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.
QElectroTech project developer