[qet] Translation and Library

Hi Xavier,

I would like to promote your product and translate it to Slovenian language and also to add our elements (products for peak power reduction and demand side management) into your standard database.

Please inform me about the procedure and thank you for the good work. I needed a couple of minutes to capture the overall idea to draw the first panel.

Maybe some kind of table generation below the loads might be needed for further description of the load properties, which could be done by simply drawing non-wire lines.

With best regards, Uros.

BTW: We are also starting collaboration with the EDF.

--
General Manager

Energy Conductors, http://www.energyConductors.com
tel: +386 (0)1 5003 100, gsm: +386 41 921 534
Email: uros.platise@xxxxxxxxxxxx