Re: [proaudio] jackdmp

So I see there's only a 9999 ebuild for jackdmp now, so I might have
to start using that then. Isn't it true that cvs/svn and similar type
ebuilds doesn't update automatically on an emerge world? How do you
guys handle that? Do you have an overview over which packages you have
of that type, and set a specific date to update them all? And how do
you update an svn ebuild anyway? I've stayed away from any such
ebuilds, since I don't know how to deal with it, and haven't been able
to find any explanations of how to do it either.