[proaudio] Important overlayinfo cvs/svn know known as 9999 ebuilds (was Re: [proaudio] (cvs|svn|git) vs 9999)

if you're using snaphot ebuilds (svn/cvs)
please read the following:

######################
###
# notes on snapshot (svn/cvs/whatever-ebuilds)
# we are on the way to migrate to standard gentoo ebuild scheme for snapshot
# ebuilds. So there will be no longer ebuilds named: foo-cvs-1.ebuild Instead
# we name them foo-9999.ebuild. e.g. to compile the latest rosegarden svn
# checkout you now have to do the following:

echo "media-sound/rosegarden -*" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
emerge rosegarden

# If you get messages about "Blocked Packages" remove the blocked one and # try again
###

(this info is also available on http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ
and 00-OVERLAY-INFO in the overlay directory)

The migration is not yet complete so if problems arise please reply to this mail

Greetz
   Frieder