Re: [proaudio] ebuild TODO-list

Dominique Michel wrote:
Hi Frieder,

I am willing to do some ebuils for the Sonic Visualiser and its
plugins. It is a plugin sdk too for the vamp plugins.

Have someone else already begun to do those ebuilds?

Cheers,
Dominique

afaik no one
So fell free to start :)

   Greetz Frieder
Hi,

here is a more or less TODO list which holds apps which don't have an ebuild yet. If you know have ebuilds and/or know a good application missing in the overlay
let me know.
If you want to contribute ebuilds you can also start to write one for apps listed below

This list is also viewable via svnweb
http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/filedetails.php?repname=proaudio+%28ckpp%29&path=%2FTODO&rev=0&sc=0

Greetz
    Frieder

# ebuilds:
-Buzztard ? http://www.buzztard.org # is this software ready?
-kmiditracker
-CLAM Music Annotator  http://clam.iua.upf.edu/
-silentjack http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/silentjack/
-madjack http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/madjack/
-qmadjack http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/madjack/
-jackmeter http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/jackmeter/
-JackMiniMix http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/jackminimix/

-rt-exec ftp://ftp.compro.net/public/rt-exec/README
 > It can be downloaded from
 > ftp://ftp.compro.net/public/rt-exec/rt-exec-1.0.0.tar.bz2
 > # This software is intended to test the deterministic/real-time
 > # capabilities of your computer.

-kluge ?! whats that
-gneutronica http://gneutronica.sourceforge.net

-ALSA-MIDI-Humanizer http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/sw/alsamidihumanizer.php