Re: [proaudio] Qtractor - new Rui Capela strike :)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:44:49 +0200
Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:43:29 -0700
> "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > That does look interesting. Please let us know how well you see it
> > functioning.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mark
> >
> > On 8/14/06, Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Mmmhmmm check this:
> > > http://qtractor.sourceforge.net/qtractor-index.html
> > >
> > > Looks promising! /me goes and does a CVS ebuild.
> > >
> > > Cheers.
> > >

> Didn't play with it yet, but it compiles and starts up at least ;)
> Playtime!
>
> -9999 ebuild in the overlay now.
>
> Greetz
> Tom

Woohoo, this is going to be a very great app. Can handle lots of file
formats (for audio tracks), has qjackctl's connection setting integrated
(which rocks), very cool mixer with nice LADSPA effect handler.
And rock solid for an alpha so far, but that's no surprise:

 < Appleonkel> metasymbol: it's from rui it works ...

weerd up!
/me keeps playing!