[proaudio] again with VST support

I think that the directory /usr/lib/vst should belong to the audio group
and that the users who wish to do HD recording should belond to the
audio group too (maybe could it be written in the ebuild?).
I say this because, under win and Mac most VST instruments and plugins
store patches informations in the default VstPlugins directory. Without
write access to that directory, there could be problems.
I know that user VSTi/plugins should be installed in ~/vst (it's one of
the default dirs for DSSI, for example), but because some packages (like
fst-demo-synths) are installed system-wide, maybe you should use that
workaround.

Another thing I wanted to ask: every musician really would like to be
able to install a VST plugin in a simple way (for example by clicking on
the  windows executable file from the file manager). Is it possible to
add in wine some registry information that explains to the installer the
location where the VST plugin dlls should be put? (for example in ~/vst
or in /usr/lib/vst?)
Would this be enough to be able to install DSSI and FST compatible
VSTPlugins in an easy way?

greets

Paolo